Golf Course Dress Code
Appropriate golf attire is required at all times. HOGCC does not allow denim, cargo shorts/pants, backward facing hats or tank tops. Mens shirts should be tucked in at all times with the following exceptions: very large men who are unable to tuck in shirts or who wish to conceal a medical device.
1. Men - golf or walking shorts, slacks, shirts with a collar, golf or tennis
2. Ladies - golf or walking shorts, skorts, slacks, golf shirts or tops (tank tops are not permitted), golf dresses and golf or tennis shoes.
3. Juniors - normal junior sportswear, shirts with a collar, shorts, slacks or skorts, skirts may not be shorter than 6 inches above the knee.
4. Denim and blue jeans are not allowed on the golf course.
5. Hats are not to be worn backwards on the golf course or practice facilities.
Anyone not conforming to the dress code will be asked to leave the course or practice facilities