Golf Course Dress Code
Including Practice Facilities
- Men - Golf or walking shorts (no cargo shorts), slacks, shirts with a collar or mock turtleneck, golf or tennis shoes.
- Women - Golf or walking shorts, skirts, slacks, normal golf shirts or tops (not tank tops), golf or tennis shoes.
- Juniors - normal junior sportswear; shirts with a collar, shorts, slacks or skirts, skirts may not be shorter than 6 inches above the knee.
- No denim or sweatpants shall be allowed on the Golf Course.
- No hats worn backwards - this includes at all practice facilities.
- Shirts must be tucked in unless approved by the Pro Shop.
Anyone not conforming to the dress code will not be allowed to play.