Heritage Oaks Golf and Country Club is carved out of a scenic and pristine area on Florida's Suncoast. The location, amenities and lifestyle make it the perfect place to be as active as you like or spend your days relaxing on sunny Siesta Key Beach, just minutes away.
- We are a gated community with 24-hour security
- The golf course, common areas, and homes are immaculately maintained
- Every home has a viewówater, golf course or nature preserve
Our social calendar is filled with games, dinner dances, holiday dinners, enrichment programs, 9 and Dine tournaments, and many, many more events which add to the sense of community.
Who We Are
With members from all over the United States and Canada, as well as many Europeans, South Africans, and even Australians, the diverse mix of homeowners combine to make Heritage Oaks one of the friendliest and most welcoming clubs in Florida.
- Our newly renovated golf course re-designed by Ron Garl, golf course architect, who has designed over 250 courses worldwide.
- An award-winning pro shop filled with the latest apparel, golf equipment and shoes is a mecca for everyone in the community.
- The expanded fitness center is our hub for members looking to stay in shape.
- Four Har-Tru tennis courts set the scene for instruction, matches, and parties for members who love tennis.
- Five pools which include a junior olympic-size pool at the clubhouse.
Picture yourself moving into a country club that has recently been recognized by the Sarasota Garden Club as the most attractive club in Sarasota County. We are also an Audubon-Certified community with over 60 species of birds making Heritage Oaks their home. Many more species stop here regularly during their migration.
Heritage Oaks Golf & Country Club - a community that provides members an enjoyable living experience with quality amenities, services and facilities.
The vision of Heritage Oaks Golf and Country Club is to create an enriched lifestyle appealing to the diverse needs/wants of current & future generations