Golf Course Etiquette
Golf is a game where courtesy and etiquette should always be observed.
policies should be adhered to for the maximum enjoyment of every golfer at Heritage
• Repair ball marks on the greens and fill all divots in the fairways.
• Rake bunkers and remove sand from shoes before walking on greens.
• After finishing a hole, replace the flag and leave the green as quickly as possible. Proceed to the next tee and mark scores at that tee.
• Pace of play -- All players must make every effort to keep up with the group in front of them. Slower groups should allow faster players to play through if there is an open hole in front of them.
• Be respectful of private property surrounding the golf course. Under no circumstances shall golf carts be driven on, or shots played from, an area outside the golf course.
• Cell phones should be turned to vibrate on the golf course and used only for emergency phone calls.